Challenge games are fun 45 min bouts with two self organised themed teams. 2X 20 min periods with a 5 min halftime.
- RUN DMC vs. Aerosmith
- Batman vs. Superman
- Star Trek vs. Star Wars
- Derby Names vs. Legal Names
Do you want to propose a game for Euro Derby Con? Super! We have a limited number of challenge spots available. Just follow these steps:
1. Team Organisers are Captains. Establish your challenge level and team theme, name, color.
2. Recruit your roster and bench coaches https://www.facebook.com/groups/1092709980791136/
3. Submit your rosters with names and numbers to us by May 31st to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10dO1pgWU08eUHX5rKwuvUZaIYIfrajs0ybhhQeZjeEw/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true
4. Create your team uniforms/costumes and helmet covers
Do you want to officiate the challenge bouts? Register soon to be staffed for games!
CHALLENGE LEVELS: A, B, C, D
A is European Allstar Level, skaters on the the top level of WFTDA play
B is skaters who are Allstars in their leauge and/or B-team Team players from higher level teams. Have played for several years
C is skaters that play for their league's B-team or A-team in newer leagues, or C-teams if they come from a very high ranked team. They have usually played for two years or more and have plenty of bouting experience
D is for skaters that have bouted or done extensive scrimmage, but are fairly new.
There can be: